Civilization Organization

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Civilization Organization

This is a dual use forum, invitation only.

2 posters

Does anyone recognize...?

Nitetigrezz
    Nitetigrezz

Does anyone recognize...? Empty Does anyone recognize...?

Post  Nitetigrezz Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:11 am

I need to know, there have been two things, so opposite from each other but so similar in the way they had come to my mind, I have to know if anyone else might recognize them, and from where, please.

Avalon is calling me
    In the air and streams
    Let me go to Avalon
    The land of my dreams

This one popped suddenly in my head and kept repeating over and over again, and it wasn't until I wrote it down that I noticed the syllable count. I know there's more to it, and I had written it all once, but I was wondering if anyone out there might have their own version with that exact start.

Shadow and blood. Shadow and blood. They pour from your mouth, your nose, your ears, your eyes. Shadow and blood and bits of skin and shards of broken bone scraping out your brain and oozing out every orifice.

This... came quite suddenly during a YIM rp just the other night, from the same place in my mind that has come up with some rather disturbing short stories in the past. I don't know where it's from, but it felt just as solid as the stanza, if that makes sense.

I know this seems weird to be posting these in this board, but I have this feeling that they're not just from me, so any help at all is greatly appreciated. Also, am I the only one who gets things like this that seem to come out of nowhere running through their mind?
    eternal_araelys
    Admin

Does anyone recognize...? Empty Re: Does anyone recognize...?

Post  eternal_araelys Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 am

I had a similar thing to the avalon one come to me once, it was a full poem/song.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:14 am